Tuesday 1 October 2024

X-MEN: APOCALYPSE (2016) REVIEW


 The only reason I gave this film 3 stars is because I like this movie even if it is a bit of a high rating I'm just a sucker for a superhero flick good or bad. Now this film wanted to and tried HARD to be the X-Men franchises Infinity War / Endgame but it ends up feeling like a cheap imitation. I thought that the main villain was never any real threat. He was supposed to be on par with Thanos, Galactus and others but it was like he carried no real weight. All in all I did enjoy this film but you may or may not depending on how familiar you are with source material, not the worst I've ever seen but it's not great either.

3 out of 5 STARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: SECRET OF THE TOMB (2014) REVIEW

A run of the mill adventure flick that if nothing else will make the kids happy. 2.5 out of 5 STARS.