Sunday 8 September 2024

THE CROW (2024) REVIEW

 


first of all let me say how happy I am to have finally lived out a 12 + year dream of being able to see a crow film in cinemas. 

now with that out of the way, I have a few gripes with the film itself. first off I found FKA Twigs annoying in the role of Shelly better casting would have been awesome. 

secondly the whole junky hippie thing that Eric and Shelly had going on didn't need to happen, it just felt like it was trying to be edgy for the sake of being edgy. 

thirdly the final act was fairly anti climactic. A huge POSITIVE about the film was that the action sequences and gore were top notch and had me smiling throughout. all in all though entertaining this movie doesn't hold a candle to the original.

3 out of 5 STARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: SECRET OF THE TOMB (2014) REVIEW

A run of the mill adventure flick that if nothing else will make the kids happy. 2.5 out of 5 STARS.